And I want to clean lol...
I'm just waiting for a nice enough day to come so I can open my windows and doors to air my room out. That and I also need to blow out my PC. It's full of dust
So my spring to do list!
1. Blow dust out of PC and air filter.
2. Clean desk.
3. Dust desk.
4. Move furniture out of PC room to vacuum.
5. Put furniture back in room, but in different areas.
6. FIND A PROPER SHELF FOR MY EBAY STUFF!!!
7. Organize said ebay stuff, making sure to sort into piles (such as stuff to clean)
8. Put away clothes in bedroom.
9. Vacuum bedroom rug.
10. Organize DVDs better.
11. Sort out my stuff that needs to be tested.
12. Clean bathroom/shower doors (so my shower can finally be put together!)
13. Clean porch!
I'll most likely think of more things..lol. I need more space for items damn it.
As for my New Years goals..
1. Lose weight: I lost about 10 or so pounds so far by watching what I eat and eating more fruit.
2. Go to bed earlier: This isn't possible for me some days. I need to see a sleep doctor.
3. Wii fit: Since I'm not waking up early I'm not doing this.
4. My RPG kinda died. idk i'm stuck with the story...
5. I saw a doctor and well I half figured out what was wrong. I woke up very early one day, dizzy and about to pass out from the pain in my side...turns out I had a kidney stone. I had to go to the ER because I was throwing up way to much and in so much pain. Got some great pain meds that actually worked on me haha. But that pain was in my left side, my right side still hurts from time to time. No idea whats wrong there.
6. Selling stuff on ebay. No idea why i'm dragging my feet on this..I need money.
So I haven't completely given up on my goals but they arn't coming along well..